statement

Most of my work is a journey, as well as statement of my surroundings. Things happen all around us all the time, whether we acknowledge them or ignore them are always up to us.


I try to record some of mine, but life moves so fast, I just can't get them all, I attempt to nail down a certain Idea, feeling, something I have seen, or story I've been told, an experience that has made a lasting impression..... We all have similar pleasures and fears I attempt to come clean, without spelling everything out, I would rather you try to figure some of these things out, come up with your own conclusion, to have you pay more attention to your own world.


At one point or another we all end up in one of my paintings, what you see here, could help you decipher where you are, where you have been, and where you are going.



Not all of it is pretty.



JBK





Sunday, November 20, 2011

Industrial pods



Industrial pods
digital photo

If you click on the image, it will show a bit more detail.....

I'm finally settling into my new city, and looking for weather beaten images, and things that may be overlooked by the locals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, Jay!! Nice work!:) it was fun seeing you Christmas Eve!! Keep posting...very inspiring..

jbkrost said...

Ween!!
Thanks for the night! It was top notch!
With all the stuff going on there wasn't much time to talk.
But it was a fine night, I enjoyed it very much!