statement

Most of my work is a journey, as well as statement of my surroundings. Things happen all around us all the time, whether we acknowledge them or ignore them are always up to us.


I try to record some of mine, but life moves so fast, I just can't get them all, I attempt to nail down a certain Idea, feeling, something I have seen, or story I've been told, an experience that has made a lasting impression..... We all have similar pleasures and fears I attempt to come clean, without spelling everything out, I would rather you try to figure some of these things out, come up with your own conclusion, to have you pay more attention to your own world.


At one point or another we all end up in one of my paintings, what you see here, could help you decipher where you are, where you have been, and where you are going.



Not all of it is pretty.



JBK





Saturday, April 3, 2010


Wired

digital photo

Hey, does anyone know where I can plug in this radio?

4 comments:

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Another great photograph.
I don't know what you mean by the radio?

Happy Easter!

jbkrost said...

thanks momo...
it was a little joke, all these wires and not a plug in sight.
thanks again
jb

Caio Fern said...

what a jungle of wire !!

great one . i'd like to see this huge on a wall !!

jbkrost said...

me too caio.......
thanks
that is a great page veinna put up for you!
jb