statement

Most of my work is a journey, as well as statement of my surroundings. Things happen all around us all the time, whether we acknowledge them or ignore them are always up to us.


I try to record some of mine, but life moves so fast, I just can't get them all, I attempt to nail down a certain Idea, feeling, something I have seen, or story I've been told, an experience that has made a lasting impression..... We all have similar pleasures and fears I attempt to come clean, without spelling everything out, I would rather you try to figure some of these things out, come up with your own conclusion, to have you pay more attention to your own world.


At one point or another we all end up in one of my paintings, what you see here, could help you decipher where you are, where you have been, and where you are going.



Not all of it is pretty.



JBK





Monday, August 30, 2010

24 hours later

Northern Canada/Sunrise

digital photo

Well, made it back in one peice, the trip was great!!
Canada had so many suprises, and things of beauty, I don't know where to start.
knocked out 4 canvas's, caught lots of fish,shot some good pics, and met some great folks.
will pull together the work and post a bit later.

5 comments:

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

Oh such a beautifull phot, I#m curios of the otehr shots

Jenny Enochsson said...

Welcome back, jb! This is a gorgeous image! Shows your aretistic width. I would love to see more work from Canada.

jbkrost said...

laura...
thanks, yeah I will put some of these together and post them, it was a great experience, your skills are coming along quite nicley
jb

Jenny,
You've all done a wonderful job on the book, it is somthing to be proud of, Northern Canada is a truley beautiful place, our family has had a camp there for around 90 years.
will post more images soon.
thanks for your comments and help on the book.
jb

Momo Luna said...

Commenting backwards LOL; but i'm glad you're back safely and i'm happy you had a great time JB.

Caroline Bray Art said...

Amazing photos...love the reflections in the water in many of them but the top one is my favourite.