statement

Most of my work is a journey, as well as statement of my surroundings. Things happen all around us all the time, whether we acknowledge them or ignore them are always up to us.


I try to record some of mine, but life moves so fast, I just can't get them all, I attempt to nail down a certain Idea, feeling, something I have seen, or story I've been told, an experience that has made a lasting impression..... We all have similar pleasures and fears I attempt to come clean, without spelling everything out, I would rather you try to figure some of these things out, come up with your own conclusion, to have you pay more attention to your own world.


At one point or another we all end up in one of my paintings, what you see here, could help you decipher where you are, where you have been, and where you are going.



Not all of it is pretty.



JBK





Saturday, November 14, 2009



Me and the Painting

in my little studio, still wet...... wanted to show some scale.

took a while, have been working on three at one time. I wanted to finish one this weekend, the others should some somewhat quickly.

I look a little pissed off.... my photographer was having difficulties

4 comments:

Plains_Spirit said...

Hi! Isn't it wonderful when you've completed a work... and you can sit back and look at it with relaxed eyes?! I love your style ~ By the way... you look great... not angry or mad ~

jbkrost said...

hi....
thanks for your comments
it is nice to have it completed
seems as soon as I finish one, I'm already mentally thinking about the next one.
is that a good thing?
jb

Escapist said...

U luk little down on ur mood side...but your work is worthy..


Joliiees:-)

Caio Fernandes said...

the good thing of you to pose by the side is that i can understand the scale . my brain works in metric system , so ... if you write the sise i wouldn't understand
i am a very faithful christian , but i never was able to belong to a especific religion , i have nothing against then , it is just not my thing .
this is a good work .